Friday, August 7, 2009

Next Baby Step

Next week, we certainly will be very busy. I have an appointment on Monday for the kids to have some updates on their immunizations. Then on Tuesday, we are ALL going to Lubbock for our first trip medicals for Duane and I, and the dossier physicals, for the children. On Wednesday, Duane and I will go to the doctor of internal medicine, for the court physical.


If all goes well, we will have these medicals completed next week. I also heard from the psychiatrist's office yesterday and they are getting their evaluation and paperwork together. They said I would have this next week as well!!! We are at last toddling into the final stretch!!! Next, I will need to get our apostilles and some things together for Vika. She needs a photo album so she can begin to think about this place she will call home;-). I would love to find some clothing for her orphanage as a donation. It would be a nice way to figure out what sizes she will wear so I can buy some things for her;-).


I feel that I am only about a month away from seeing my daughter once again after a long year and a half. This thrills my heart in such a big way!!! I just can not wait to hold her in my arms and tell her that she is my little girl. Her birthday is the third week of September and this will be the perfect month to make this first trip. I will be wishing her a happy birthday and giving to her the gift she has been hoping to have for a very long time...a family of her own who adores her!!! Please...pray for our progress, and for our little girl. Many blessings!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's always good to read the updates. Glad you are inching forward. Can't wait for you to get there.
    blessings,
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete