Saturday, October 24, 2009

Moscow

Just wanted to write a note to let everyone know that we have completed our time in Murmansk and are now in Moscow. Casey and I walked around today and looked at Red Square. We were actually able to get in to see Lenin. It was a bit gross considering he will be preserved...forever!!! His hair and finger/toe nails continue to grow and peridocally they have to be trimmed....YUCK!!!! But, Casey and I found it interesting enough. I have a lot of beautiful pictures to post once we are home. We will leave for the USA on this Monday. Vika was so darling and I was sad to leave her. Soon we will come back to Russia and she will be home with her forever family. Take care and many blessings...Trisha and Casey

4 comments:

  1. Okay Trish, that's really gross about Lenin & the nails--LOL. Glad the trip has been for the most part uneventful but rather joyful. Is Vika still in the childrens' home? Does she know you're coming back shortly for her? I'm dying for some pictures here. Have a safe trip home & am just delighted that this little girl finally gets her family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You best call me when you get home and post some pics ! THEN you can go to sleep ! I've missed you so much !

    ReplyDelete
  3. God speed y'all on the journey home!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just catching up on your blog. I've missed so much in blog-land in the month since EasternStar came home! Safe travels home!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete