Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Baby Steps...

Well, we are now taking baby steps to get to our little girl home. I know she has been so heavy hearted lately as she thinks it is taking us too long to come get her and/or we might be changing our minds about getting her home...LOL!!! Like that's not going to happen. Oh yes, she is coming home!!! It seems that June is the month for the process to begin moving forward. Our HS will be completed soon and we can begin to apply for grants which we must be awarded in order to get her home. If anyone is interested in making a donation to her I could set up another "chip-in" account which is tax deductible for the donner. We want Vika/Lexi home quickly as her heart is hurting for us to come and make her dream come true!!!! She is such a darling and I live for the day I walk into that orphanage and hold her closely and profess my love and devotion to her. It will be in that moment that I become her MAMA!!! Pray for Lexi and I to be united quickly!!! Many blessings...Trisha

1 comment:

  1. Your post gave me goose-bumps!! Look at your verse on the side. One moment at a time..God will be there for every little baby step! :) Keep up the faith..we will add to our families, hopefuly soon!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete