Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Waaaa...Postponed

I just had, a deep down in my gut feeling, that we would get postponed. Sure enough....we will not know the confirmed date until this Thursday. I don't even want to say what Duane said...but, he is very upset as we have booked airline tickets that will need to be changed!!! I honestly think he really regrets not going to see Lexi when I went...although he hasn't admitted it and I have not brought that up to him. So, more expense and bumps in the road:-(. Of course, the bottom line is, we are not the planners here, rather we are the players in God's great plan. So, Thanksgiving Day will not be our court date and I do so hope it is not a sad day for us. Please, continue to pray for our patience and for His Will and perfect timing to be done. Blessings...Trisha

3 comments:

  1. So sorry for your delays Trisha. Hope you get a confirmed one soon.
    blessings,
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for the delays but be prepared. They "delayed" our court date & then called us back to tell us to leave earlier! Will be praying for a speedy date for you all. Time she gets home to her family.

    Blessings to you & yours,

    stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trish,
    There is a reason...wonder what it is? Wait...God knows!! We will pray for patience, God's timing and our understanding!
    Love ya,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete